ONLINE PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION featuring 2016 Volkswagon Touareg, Kubota Zero Turn Mower, Tractors, Backhoe, Trailers, Equipment, Antiques
Don't Miss This One! Many Great Items to Bid On!
Sellers are Relocating!
Selling from 3912 Leanna Rd,
BID NOW ONLINE ONLY Until
Sunday, April 24th, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
You won’t want to miss this great auction! Sellers have been at this location for over 40 years! This auction has everything you need including:
- 2016 Volkswagen Touareg – Like new!
- Kubota ZD 326 Diesel Zero Turn Mower
- 1975 5600 Ford Tractor
- 580 Construction King Case Backhoe
- CA Allis Chalmers Tractor
- International Cub Tractor
- Beautiful 1969 Ford 600 Dump Truck
- Gooseneck Trailers
- Hay Wagons
- Horse Trailer
- Sears SS/16 Twin Lawn Tractor
- Tractor Implements
- Trac Vac on Trailer
- 6’ Bush Hog
- Wheel Disc
- Manure Spreader
- Pull Behind Hay Rake
- Hay Tedder
- New Holland Model 69 Square Hay Baler
- John Deere 260 Rotary Hay Mower
- 5ft PTO Tiller
- 6 Foot Box Blade
- Rooter with 3 point hitch
- Tractor Sprayer System
- Tractor Auger
- Fork Attachment for tractor
- Farm Gates & Fencing
- Firewood & Bricks
- Antique furniture (Display Cabinets, Wardrobes, Side Tables, Beds, Desks, etc.)
- Glassware Galore! Fenton, Crystal, Etc.
- Large Assortment of Pottery (McCoy, Hall’s, etc.)
- Beautiful Antique & Vintage China
- Great collection of expensive fabrics & materials (Sewing, quilting, and more!)
- Plumbing Supplies!
- Electrical Supplies!
- Lumber, PVC, Copper Pipping, and more!
PREVIEW: Sunday, April 24th from 1-2 PM
PICK-UP ITEMS: Tuesday, April 26th from 12-6 PM
Directions to the Property: From I-840, take exit 57 onto Sulphur Springs Road, Turn Left onto Sulphur Springs Road, turn right onto Leanna Road, property is on left.
Auctioneer: Spencer Montgomery - Lic. 6668
(615) 785-7136 / (615) 895-0078
1. Bidding Increments:
Each Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Company Inc. auction may have different bidding increments. The software will calculate the next bid amount before submitting the bid.
2. Auction Ending:
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. Online Auctions also have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final two (2) minutes of an auction; will automatically extend the ending time two (2) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 8:00 receives a bid at 7:59, the close time will automatically extend 8:02. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a two (2) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
3. Outbid Notification:
Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
4. Property Information and Inspection:
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. The only recourse for the buyer of an item or items that are missing or damaged prior to pick up is not paying for the item.
If the pictures displayed with descriptions do not appear to match, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615.895.0078 to report the auction date and item number.
5. Sold "As Is Where Is":
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers "As Is", unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. liability to a purchaser will never exceed the purchase price actually paid for an item.
Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
6. Auctioneer's Discretion:
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. or the seller. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
7. Server and Software Technical Issues:
In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc.
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the state pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
9. Buyer's Premium:
There will be a ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium added to final bid price to determine the final selling price of the auction lot.
Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments. Please make sure your credit card is up to date before bidding on any online auction items. 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. A 3% credit card convenience fee will be added to all credit card purchases. Buyers will have until 3pm of the day following the end of the auction to respond with their preferred payment method (i.e. credit card, cash, check). If you do not respond with payment method by 3pm, your credit card on file will be charged. Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. will not accept credit card payment for invoices over $3,000. Purchases made over $3,000 must be with cash or certified check. If you elect to pay by check, only a certified check will be accepted for purchases above $200.
10A. Credit Card Policy:
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agrees to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer, hereby authorize Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, plus a $25 "No-Show fee" if I do not settle my unpaid account by the end of the allotted pick-up time and have not made other arrangements with Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. for payment. I understand that if I have not contacted Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. or made arrangements to pick-up my items after 3 business days following the allotted pick-up time, I forfeit my items to Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agree to authorize Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not pick up my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agree to not challenge or deny payment to Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.
6. I, the buyer, understand that Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. will not accept credit card payment for invoices over $3,000.
11. Auction Cancellation:
Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
12. Bidder Verification:
The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
13. Bidder Responsibilities:
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the website, you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
14. Personal Property Pickup:
All items, must be picked up from the address listed on the auction, as well as the date listed, once Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. has received and acknowledged payment in full. Items will not be released to buyers until payment is made in full to Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
Surveillance and security are on site; please do not enter the property except at the specified preview date and time or by appointment.
If purchases are not settled by the specified pick-up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed / blocked from bidding on Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged ten percent (10%) of bid price or five hundred dollars ($500), whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc.
The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Rutherford County, Tennessee.
EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
17. Guaranty Agreement:
By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
18. Limitation of Liability:
If, for any reason, Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
Any dispute between Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Rutherford County, Tennessee. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
20. Age Requirement:
All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
21. Firearms Regulations:
Bidders must abide by any local, state, or federal laws set forth on any firearm purchases.
22. Purchased Items:
All buyers are responsible for making sure that all items purchased are accounted for before leaving the designated pick-up location after the auction has closed.
23. Acceptance of Bid Prices:
All bids are subject to seller confirmation unless noted as ABSOLUTE.
24. Loading, Rigging and Dismantling Items:
While personnel at loading sites may assist Buyers, Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for the loading, rigging, dismantling, securing, transportation, and unloading of purchased goods. Buyer agrees to hold the Seller and Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc. harmless for any property damage or injuries related to the loading, securing, transportation, and unloading.
25. By registering for this auction, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In attending the auction or preview, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Comas Montgomery Realty and Auction Co., Inc or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers from any and all liability under any theory, whether in negligence or otherwise, for any illnes
Shipping & handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will take place through USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Insurance is required on all shipped items up to the total purchase price. A handling fee of $5/lot (minimum $10) will be added to actual shipping costs and billed through a separate invoice. Items over 70 lbs. are excluded from this service, along with merchandise that cannot be shipped in a 2' x 2' box. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify Auctioneer Ross Pepper at (email@example.com) within 24 hours of the auction ending. Items will ship within 5 days of the auction pick-up date.